Drop-In Advising is for LTSC students who are NOT currently assigned to an academic advisor, non-degree seeking students, as well as for students registered for Freshmen Connection.
- Newly admitted students, except for incoming Freshmen Connection students, must first attend New Student Orientation BEFORE utilizing Drop-In Advising.
- Students interested in changing their major to Letters & Sciences should complete the LTSC Change of Major Workshop.
- LTSC students who are assigned to an academic advisor should refer to Academic Advising requirements, and login to TerpEngage to make an appointment.
LTSC Drop-In Advising Availability
- Consult the schedule below, and use the links provided to check-in.
- First come, first served.
- If you connect outside of available Drop-in Advising Hours, no advisor will be available.
- Instructions to connect via zoom will be on the confirmation email received after completing the check-in form.
Not sure who your advisor is?
Contact Letters & Sciences:
Advising assignments are made mid-September or mid-February, and advisors email students to introduce themselves. Typically, students will work with the same advisor throughout their time in Letters & Sciences.