New PASS-FAIL Policy Changes for Spring 2021, visit the Keep Learning website.
In response to university guidance regarding COVID-19, all Letters and Sciences advising services will be offered virtually. No in-person advising, meetings, workshops, or events will take place for Spring 2021. You should use our website or call to access all services virtually.
- For LTSC students with an assigned advisor please contact your advisor with questions.
- For LTSC students without an advisor use the online Drop-In Advising or email email@example.com.
- For Freshmen Connection use the Schedule NOW! button, online Drop-In Advising, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other questions call 301-314-8418 or 301-314-8419 during business hours (Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
- For full Spring 2021 course information visit the Office of the Registrar and Keep Learning websites.
- Please visit International Student & Scholar Services for the latest information on international student requirements.
Current Letters and Sciences Students
Current Letters and Sciences students may schedule an appointment with their assigned advisor using the Schedule Now button. You will log in with your UMD directory ID and password.
As of now, ALL advising appointments will not be an in-person appointment. Your assigned advisor will reach out to you to arrange it via phone or virtual advising.
Students in another major that want to switch to Letters and Sciences need to complete a Change of Major Workshop.