New Student Orientation in Letters & Sciences
All newly admitted students must attend Orientation before they can register for classes.
1) Complete the Letters and Sciences Orientation Questionnaire:
2) Take the necessary online assessments to gain access to math or language courses:
- Math Placement Exam
- Foreign Language Placement Test (if interested in an ARHU major or language course)
3) Review important academic planning resources:
- Review your unofficial transcript to verify all transfer credits have posted.
- Look at a list of available majors.
- Download the four-year plans for your majors of interest.
- Look at the list of Limited Enrollment Programs and their requirements.
- Review course availability via the Schedule of Classes.
4) Register for Late Orientation using the Schedule Now button.