Letters and Sciences Change of Major Workshop Form
This workshop is designed for students who would like to change from a degree-granting major into Letters and Sciences (undeclared).
To sign up for this workshop, students MUST meet both of the following criteria:
- Current major must be outside Letters and Sciences.
- Student should have no more than 59 credits upon entering Letters and Sciences.
- Student should not be enrolled in Freshmen Connection during the current semester.
Things To Remember
- To become an undeclared student, you must attend a workshop and you must be on time to the workshop.
- Only Students with less than 60 credits can register. If you have 60 credits or more, please contact the Transitional Advising Program.
- Students over 48 credits can only remain in LTSC one semester. The University of Maryland requires all Students be in a major by 60 credits.
- Students will have use of Walk-In Advising 24-hours after they complete the workshop. Students will be required to complete a Four Semester Plan and meet with an adviser (one will be assigned in a short while).
Student can reserve space in workshops up to 4 weeks in advance. To sign up for a workshop click on the button below. If this is the first time using the Letters and Sciences appointment system you will be required to create an account. Workshops will be listed under "Select Event".
If you have questions about the Change of Major workshop please contact email@example.com.