Letters & Sciences Award
- Enrollment Code: Letters and Sciences
- Amount of Award: Variable (not renewable)
- Number of Awards: Variable
- Eligibility: Must have at least 30 credits by end of the spring semester, a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above with involvement in one or more of these areas; research, service learning, civic engagement, study abroad or leadership in student organizations. Must be a current Letters and Sciences student or have been part of Letters and Sciences for some portion of the spring semester. Must have a FAFSA form on
file with Office of Student Financial Aid, have unmet financial need, and be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours during the spring semester.
- Application Period: Annually, December 1st to May 31st. Scholarship application information will be provided soon.
Letters & Sciences Scholarship recipients will be notified by August 15th.